Thursday, February 14, 2008

...Happy Lovers Day....

Hey You peoples.... if youre with your boo... Hug 'em! Kiss 'em! and all that mush mush... Cuz I'm jealous. Yea yea, I'm out here a floatin and the boo is back home eating Tostido's.


Take a moment to think about Love and the first time you said it and how they looked.... or how you began on this venture... cuz i am! LOL! ch'yea.


So What are your plans world?! Being that I am at work I plan on....well... mother fuking working...Oh and watching sorry 80's movies like "Weekend At Benrie's"... you know i always wondered WHY the hell Baernie never got like rigor mortis?! is it just me that thinks about that?!


I got my boo some nice stuff:) I try:)... I think tomorrow when I get into my home... i wanna unwind... with the Boo and the kids (Rainbow and Sebastian) and watch good movies... and makeout and eat a bomb dinner.


Florentine Stuffed Chicken in a light lemon butter Garlic sauce, smooth buttered mashed potatoes and some asparugus... YUMMMMM.... that ought to be fantastic! I can't wai to cook it! Hopefully she will enjoy that! then a massage... you know to unwind the dinner tension... and the rest aint no bodies business!!! And I know you were waiting for the details.... Creeps! LMAO!


Anyhoot.... Fucking happy V-Day all:)

0 comments: