Wednesday, February 13, 2008

...don't get drunk at Bourbon...buy Spasketti noodles and get into a fight with a crazy chick and her knife...

Ummm ch'yea... talk about a "Whoa WTF"...

So we meet the crew, as you will come to learn consists of the following

  1. meg
  2. crystal
  3. charles
  4. pnut
  5. melissa
  6. Krissya
  7. me [tab]
  8. maleah
and give or take a few misc. people who would like to be as cool as we are.... Any way so... we meet the Crew at a neighborhood bar, Bourbon street and decide to drunkenly go back to elis' and K's to eat the spasketti's i made earlier [SO GOOD]... well we go to a corner storre to get some noodles... set our plan and stone and me and Maleah begin walking down the street...

"Ayo, I know you aint looking at my girls ass" says the Barbiturate dyke with the bull hair cut.

"What?...the fuuuuuuuck" I whisper to Maleah... as we walk by laughing....
No one was looking at her boo in her dingy ass pajama pants.... chick are you fucking serious rightnow? I'm drunk... i can't focus on the sidewalk let alone..Ya'll.

"Ayo, dont be looking at my girls ass..." yells the Barbiturate dyke.

"What Bitch?! No one was lookin at your girl so you need to shut the fuck up" I yell in my best ghetto black girl voice...


"Yea Whatever home girl", snaps the Barbiturate dyke in her best ghetto black girl voice...


::PAUSE:: I think.... did this trick just mock me, in my best ghetto black girl thinking voice.... I KNOW THIS Female did not just mock me...

And that quick i wa sin her face and here comes Maleah with a flying pack of spasketti int he girls face... And when I tell you ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.... it did... Scuffles.. and then...

"I GOT A KNIFE"....


WHAT?!?!?! The crazy Barbiturate dyke has a knife... and so... i immediately go into trained black belt mold... while i thrash this chick all about the sidewalk in the street finally ending with her head slamming against a brick wall leaving her a bit more than speechless.... LMAO! she was just gonna cut me?!? like tak my life over her girl friend plaid dingy pajama pants?! and the enitre time her girl is apologizing to us... and i'm thinking...

"chick if you dont take those sorry's and get your girl under control i'm going to put them somewhere for you..."


somewhere in there Melissa break a beer bottle straight Chicano style and puts it in the chicks face... but that moment is a blur... P.S. I love you Melissa:)

So the fight ends with the chick eating bricks and everyone scattering as 1....2...3 POLICE cars drive down the street. Where is Tabitha and Maleah you ask... in my car driving as fast as they could away from the scene.... Come to find out... they question everyone.... the girl get handcuffed...cited for the knife... and everyone shows back up at M and K's....

without the spasketti's but ONE HELL OF A FUXXIN STORY! And i was deemed "Knuckles" for the rest of the weekend.

Where are the camera crews when you need them?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. that's crazy!