Wednesday, February 13, 2008

....crack kills...

Ummm ok... so im thinking i might become slightly addicted to this blog... LOL and i'm wondering who is reading it. And I kinda am like... i wonder if people i know are reading my blogs and if they are....

If they are MY blogs are they allowed to be upset with me for saying something abou thtem that may not be "Top 8 Suitable?".... speaking of Myspace.... Who the Fuck lives and dies by that website....

*raises hand* Ummm yea I do... and i dont even know why... it like creeped out of no where. I remember BlackPlanet and Migente and how cool it was to have glittery Roses and falling graphics and shit... But Myspace... Talk about some Beyonce, Up grade Ya type of shit... Damn... you can post like 9487539875934753 pictures and just as many albums... post blogs.... and lose friends in the matter of an hour...

Friend 1: dude...so are we not cool anymore cuz...you took me out of your top 8
Friend 2: Are you kidding me... we've been friends since kindergarden?

Friend 1: Well we can't be friends unless i'm in your Top 4 atleast!

OMG! Myspace is eating up the world... Like job actually have a place on their applications for your myspace page... LOL! Dear Lord.... And the internet revolution! And hell yes I'm a Hypocrite! LOL!!

So.... Anyways. I have the best group of friends one could ask for. We are dysfunctional in a Osbourne kind of way but damnit.... I love them! With all my heart. We were trying to start a band.... Melissa being the Lead... Meg on guitar, Crystal on the drum and me with the vocals but everytime we go to practice we end up too drunk... hahahahaha! So it's been a long time coming.

Weird stuff: -My Boo has moments when Hyper is not the word so i find her with her pants pulled up to her neck walking around... it's adorable, really...believe me.

P.S. if you're wondering about the her part.... I'll explain that later but we're all smart cookies...or doughnuts or whatever....

Off to write another blog... and this one will be Funnay!

0 comments: