Wednesday, February 13, 2008

...and the wheels on the bus go round and round....

and so this is my first blog on here ever. And i'm excited. I keep trying to get everyone to do this with me this is turning out to be a veture all my own!

ONWARD TO THE GREAT BLOGGY WILDERNESS....and what nots... So I guess htis is the part where i probably should tell you things about myself that are important to know like...


My name is Tabitha. I'm 24.... I have a cat named Rainbow [who happens to be a fucking Queen Diva] and a Dog named Sebastian. I have a boo but later on we'll talk about.... i'm in the navy... (oooorah, or maybe not?) i don't care too much for the job but it pays the bills so none-the-less.... here we go!

So i'm sitting at work bored out of my fucking mind and decide that im going to order clothes off of Forever21.com.... yea ummmm charged me 298.68 but sent me no conformation and ummm has no history of my purchase....errrrr what the fuck fuckery.... but yea.... i freak out and go to call my bank, they say...

"Oh Hi Ms. Brown... Yes it charged your card twice but it's only on hold it hasn't been debited yet"


and i'm thinking, holy shit fuckery BATMAN.... i got GOT.... by the christians! LMAO! (reference the bible verse on there merchandise)

so.... now i have to wait on them to open beofre i can call and inquire to get half of the $600 accidental dollars spent... BACK. fa sho.

So as I mentionned I have a dog...well, who really is a puppy... well the little cute shit....likes to shit... a lot.... but only NEXT to his puppy pads... not on them... and i think he silently cracks the fuck up every damn time i clean it up... i'm his bitch yea.... no pun intended. My boo informed me he had his first hump yesterday! Horray My BOY! gettin it on and his balls haven't even dropped yet.... Whattya know!

What else... OH! DUH! I'm a poet on Hiphoppoetry.com under the pen name Succinct....

Anyhoot. I feel like i'm going to have a lot of fun bloggin here so stay tuned cuz my life should not only be recorded but i need a fucking production company. word.

Currently Listening:

M.I.A. "Big Stick"

slam dunk hoez.
Tabi out.


0 comments: