Saturday, November 28, 2009

.Vanity.

I lost myself,

in my own reflection.

 

Ever got so tied up in yourself you stopped really interacting with the world.  I have been there lately.  So twisted and tangled in my own vanity i stopped noticing the world around… Started tripping over things, started crashing into my own ego and in the midst of it all I lost myself. 

So how do I begin to start over?… Reading.  I need to find the artist in me… not the stressor, not the insecure human…. but i need to get in touch with me beyond the epidermis…

 

that starts today.

 

Im fasting from speaking negatively about myself… and really myself at all.  The next 48 hours will be about listening.

 

48 hours.  I will not speak about any insecurity I have.  Im going to stop putting negative things about myself  into the atmosphere.

 

Fast with me!