Saturday, November 28, 2009

.Random Thought-#2672.

you were heavy today, more than weak arms could carry,

even your name proved too much for my tongue.

My lips, missed your smile dancing across them

and the moon… The moon called me and asked me

when was the last time we danced on satin clouds

in her gaze…

----------

what happens when you feel you can’t pick up the pieces and those you manage to catch are all placed in the wrong place.  Ever feel like you just can’t get anything right?

-----------

The summer left me dry

hollow. weeping for spring.

1 comments:

jasmine aequitas said...

moon goddess.

a dulled down reflection of the true light within you, the pheonix within you, the solar epiphanies wrapped around your soul and your eyes.

"the summer left me dry
hollow. weeping for spring."

oh yes, renewal. the promise of a new life. renaissance resounding!