Wednesday, June 3, 2009

.and then....


There was ME!

Good Day Blogger Space! Today I came home and handled the business.... I plan on hanging out with my favorite Hoochie Kissy Mush Mush Face Maurita later on. She's great! A Capricorn.... And Well... Just GREAT! Woot! She also has her Womyn with her... Who is absolutely beautiful so together they are WONDERFUL. Got that?! Good.



My dog pee'd on my couch cushion. Why, Sebastian?



Are you a dog owner? Better yet... Are you a pack leader? Have any doggy Tip's you wanna share?
Does anyone have Caesar's number? He needs to whisper in Sebastian's ear.

So World, tonight I will be a butterfly. I miss getting dolled up and actually feeling Pretty. Are you always on the Go? Never have enough time to just get dolled and hang out with out having to plan your tomorrow while trying to enjoy your today? Take time and doll up...fuck the plans for tomorrow... go RELAX. put away your cellphones.... Actually Laugh Out Loud... and BE HUMAN.

Not a Calendar.
Not a Cell Phone.
Not a Tweeter.

Feel you in your skin again.

Until manana Dolls!!!
Peace and No Hair Grease!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO....I JUST DRUNK TEXTED YOU...SOOOO LET CHA DOG PEE ON DAT THERE....LOL...LUV YA TABI!!!!!